And it’s even bigger in 2016 with the addition of Thursday’s now sold out VIP Brewers Night, an intimate gathering featuring eight special casks, a tantalizing beery list that includes:
- 12 Gates Brewing Coconut Stout
- 42 North Brewing Barrel Aged Nelson Sauvin Pale Ale
- Big Ditch Brewing Deep Cut
- CBW Amazing Larry
- Flying Bison Brewing Hoppy Brett
- Hamburg Brewing Blackberry Gose
- Resurgence Brewing Biere De Noel
- Old First Ward – Irish Red w/Chicory
And for $10 more, add a Presale sheet worth $20 of cask beer good for the duration of Cask Fest.
- Jacks Abby Hoponius Union
- Dark Horse 4 Elf Winter Warmer
- Heavy Seas Winter Storm
- Wagner Valley Sled Dog Dopplebock
- Thin Man Imperial Coffee Stout w/ Cinnamon, Ancho Chilies and Cocoa Nibs
- Blackbird New England Style Cider
- Roosterfish Wildflower Wheat
- CBW Heatrays
- 12 Gates Pils
Starting at 6pm on Friday, Goodbar will be hosting a fundraiser for Alliance for the Great Lakes on the second floor. A $5 donation gets you your first pour of cask ale free. P.A. Line takes to the stage at 9pm on Dec. 2 (upstairs) while Two or Less with Max Muscato & the Outer Harbor Band will perform downstairs at 11pm and, on Dec. 3, Wacko Fest with Curiosity’s End at 9pm (upstairs).
For more information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/events/1249755755086717.
Brian Campbell is a co-founder/Brand Manager of the BNBA’s enthusiast arm, Buffalo Beer League, and writes the weekly Buffalo Beer Buzz column. If you have beer news that should be included in the Beer Buzz, Brian can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, on Twitter at @buffbeerleague, on Instagram at @buffalobeerleague and on Facebook at @thebuffalobeerleague.