The Buffalo Niagara Brewers Association is proud to host several annual events aimed at highlighting the amazing quality and diversity of craft beer made in the Buffalo Niagara region. Check this page often as images and details will be updated frequently.
- 4th Annual Farm-to-Pint Fete — brews made by local breweries made from from locally grown and produced malts and hops. May 14 2017 from Noon to 5PM at Hamburg Brewing Company.
- 4th Annual Buffalo Brewers Festival @ Outer Harbor marquee summer festival with 40+ New York State and will include 20 BNBA member breweries, farm-to-pint brews, a NYS cider tent, an Ontario beer tent, and guest breweries. In addition, we will feature locally sourced food, local chefs & food trucks, and a Meet-the-Brewer tent with brewer-lead food-beer taste experiences. June 24 , 2017 from 3-7PM.
- 8th Annual Buffalo Beer Week—Marquee fall event right around the time of the 8th Annual Ball Park Brew Bash put on by the Bisons & Consumers. Sept 21—Oct 1, 2017.
- Buffalo Niagara Brewers Invitational marquee spring festival local breweries and guest breweries from around the globe present rare and one-off beers. Mid-January 2018, Pettibones Grill @ Coca Cola Field.=
- 1st Annual Canadian-American Beer Festival A marquee cross border beer festival launching in late winter 2018 in Niagara Falls featuring 20 Ontario-US collaboration brews and 20 WNY-ON collaboration beers. Stay tuned for more details coming soon!