The Buffalo Niagara Brewers Association is proud to host several annual events aimed at highlighting the amazing quality and diversity of craft beer made in the Buffalo Niagara region. Check this page often as images and details will be updated frequently.
- 4th Annual Farm-to-Pint Week— brews made by local breweries made from from locally grown and produced malts and hops. Kickoff Sunday May 14 2017 from Noon to 5PM at Hamburg Brewing Company. Multiple F2P tap events around the region the week following. Rounded up with Full Circle Fest on Saturday May 20 at 42 North Brewing Company. Check back soon for more f2p week tap events.
- 4th Annual Buffalo Brewers Festival @ Outer Harbor – marquee summer festival featuring all local WNY breweries, various farm-to-pint brews, a NYS cider tent, an Ontario beer tent, and guest breweries from the world over. In addition, we will feature locally sourced food, local chefs & food trucks, and a Meet-the-Brewer tent with brewer-lead food-beer taste experiences. June 24 , 2017 from 3-7PM.
- 8th Annual Buffalo Beer Week—Marquee fall event right around the time of the 8th Annual Ball Park Brew Bash put on by the Bisons & Consumers. Sept 21—Oct 1, 2017.
- Buffalo Niagara Brewers Invitational marquee spring festival local breweries and guest breweries from around the globe present rare and one-off beers. at New York Beer Project on January 13, 2018 6933 S Transit Rd, Lockport, NY 14094
- 1st Annual Canadian-American Beer Festival
A marquee cross border beer festival launching Saturday April 7th, 2018 in Niagara Falls featuring 20 Ontario-US collaboration brews and 20 WNY-ON collaboration beers. Stay tuned for more details coming soon!