The Buffalo Niagara Brewers Association is proud to host several annual events aimed at highlighting the amazing quality and diversity of craft beer made in the Buffalo Niagara region. Check this page often as images and details will be updated frequently.
- 2nd Annual Buffalo Niagara Brewers Invitational marquee winter festival where local and guest breweries present rare and one-off beers in a true VIP fashion at New York Beer Project — February 17, 3-6PM 2018 (2PM – 6PM for BBL members). Located at NYBP located on 6933 S Transit Rd in Lockport, NY
- 1st Annual Canadian-American Beer Festival
A marquee cross border beer festival launching Saturday April 7th, 2018 in Niagara Falls featuring 20 Ontario-US collaboration brews and 20 WNY-ON collaboration beers. Stay tuned for more details coming soon! Tickets avail at Eventbrite and all Consumers Beverages (see Tickets page on CanAm website for details).
- 5th Annual Farm-to-Pint Week— brews made by local breweries made from from locally grown and produced malts and hops. Featuring the F2P Expo food show on May 12th at Pizza Plant (Transit Road), multiple F2P tap events around the region, the Full Circle Fest May 19th at 42 North Brewing Company and the 5th annual F2P tap takeover at Hamburg Brewing Company on May 20th from Nooon – 5PM.
- 5th Annual Buffalo Brewers Festival @ Canalside – marquee summer festival featuring all local WNY breweries, various farm-to-pint brews, a NYS cider tent, an Ontario beer tent, and guest breweries from the world over. In addition, we will feature locally sourced food, local chefs & food trucks, and a Meet-the-Brewer tent with brewer-lead food-beer taste experiences. June 23 , 2017 from 3-7PM.
- 9th Annual Buffalo Beer Week—Marquee fall event in late September featuring the Buffalo Beer Week Opening Gala and many beer events in bars, restuarants and breweries around the region Sept 2018. Check back soon for final dates and times.