A beer festival featuring specialty one-off beers from your favorite local breweries as well as breweries around the globe. 20 specialty brews made by the members of the Buffalo Niagara Brewers Association and 10 beers from 10 guest breweries. Ticket includes a buffet of old school pub food kicked up a notch. Come and meet the brewers up close and personal and sample some very special beers. Very limited tickets. Brought to you by the Buffalo Niagara Brewers Association and Pettibones Grille.
This event will take place in mid January 2018.
2017 Beer List Here:
- 12 Gates Brewing Company — DoubleGate Double IPA
- 42 North Brewing Company — Bière de Champagne
- 42 North Brewing Company — Farmhouse Sour
- Big Ditch Brewing Company — Chocolate Gose
- Blackbird Cider Works — Dabinett
- Blackbird Cider Works — Buffalo Bluegrass
- Community Beer Works — Pun Intended (Spring Gose)
- Ellicottville Brewing Company — St. Caberlicious Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
- Five and 20 Spirits and Brewing — Barleywine
- Flying Bison Brewing Company — Barrel Aged HERC Barleywine
- Four Mile Brewing — Red Arm Ale
- Gordon Biersch — Double IPA
- Hamburg Brewing Company — Tart Simpson
- New York Beer Project — Circle of Life Saison
- Pan Am Grill & Brewery — Grapefruit Terminator IPA
- Pearl Street Grill & Brewery — Street Brawler Oatmeal Stout on Nitro
- Resurgence Brewing Company — Sour is Love
- Southern Tier Brewing Company — Rhein Cabal (Kettle Sour with NYS Riesling Juice )
- Woodcock Brothers Brewing Company — Maple Smoked Porter
- Brewery Ommegang — Bourbon Barrel Aged 3 Philosophers
- Brooklyn Brewery — Hand and Seal 2015 Barleywine
- Victory Brewing Company — XX Imperial Pilsner Anniversary
- Great Lakes Brewing Company — Big Ditch/Great Lakes Collaboration Great Big Steve Doppelbock
- Three Heads Brewing — Big Head Stout
- Ithaca Beer Company — Anniversary 18 Baltic Porter
- Saranac Brewery — Hoppy Hour Hero DIPA
- Beaus – All Natural Brewing — Bogfather Imperial Gruit
- Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales — Madrugada Obscura Sour Stout
- Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales — iO Saison. Saison w/ rose hips, rose petals and hibiscus.
- Rohrbach Brewing Company — Oxford Pale Ale, English Pale Ale
- Rusty Nickel Brewing Co. —Sour Slice O Havens
- Abandon Brewing Company — American Wild Ale
Plus complimentary food provided by Pettibones Grille including:
- Antipasti Display with salad, cheeses, meats, and dip
- Specialty Slider Bar (Burgers, Fried Bologna, Crab Cakes, Veggie Burgers) with unique accoutrements
- Shrimp & Pasta
- Special surprises from Barrel & Brine
Review of the First Annual Brewers Invitational
By Scott Panfill of WNY Brews
Check out the WNY Brews live podcast from year one of The Brewers Invitational -> WNYBrews.com/episode18
The Buffalo Niagara Brewers Association (BNBA) presented in 2016 for the first time The Brewers Invitational at Pettibones Grill in Coca-Cola Field on Saturday, April 2nd. Attending were all 20 local breweries and 10 guest breweries showing off new and experimental flavors! It seemed to be the “year of the sour” with 1o examples (see here for the TBI2016_BeerMenu).
Trust me when I say you should listen to the end. The Buffalo Beer League and Willard Brooks of the BNBA stopped by the WNY Brews table and talked to any brewer who walked by.
The Buffalo Niagara Brewers Association really put on a great event!
Spread it around!